Drumshanganlea is a comfortable riverside cottage at the end of a minor public road in the beautiful Fleet Valley. The cottage sleeps a couple on their own or a group up to six. You can walk from the door in any direction or enjoy the pretty fenced garden with its patio. A well behaved dog is welcome by arrangement.
Close by is Scottish Wildlife Trust’s renowned oak and bluebell Carstramon Wood as well as open moorland you can reach on foot or by bicycle. From the cottage you might see deer, red squirrels, red kites or buzzards.
- Linked sitting and dining rooms with stove and a basket of logs for cosy evenings. Central heating for additional warmth and comfort. Fuel and power included in rent.
- Well equipped kitchen with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine.
- 3 bedrooms, one double downstairs overlooking river, one with two single beds (one 2’6) overlooking back garden, third upstairs with twin beds and adjoining shower-room. Bed linen and towels provided. Cot and baby chair on request.
- Downstairs bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Water supplied from local spring
- One shallow step to front door.
- Fully fenced garden with seating area. BBQ. Parking for 2 cars. Cover for bicycles.
- Wi-Fi, Phone, Radio/CD player. TV (Freeview and DVD).
- A selection of books, DVDs, games and puzzles